Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I feel like the biggest loser- Day 2

I can barely stand it, I am sitting in the living room eating my dinner (salmon, zucchini, and brown rice, all from Aldi) and watching the TIVO screen as it clicks off time. 1:48, 1:49, 1:50....I know what this means. The biggest loser's 2 hour fanfare is almost through and my screen is black. TIVO is diligently recording my season pass. This week is, THE MAKEOVER EPISODE, and I will never see it. The makeover episode has always been my favorite episode in seasons past, and due to my own bright idea I am sitting here in the dark with my dinner.

It's funny how habitual turning on the TV is for me. I find myself walking into the living room after I've made my lunch, I reach for the remote as soon as I turn on my computer, and I miss the background noise while I cook. I feel so bored because I can't watch it, what am I supposed to do?

I did say this would be hard for me but oh my, this 30 day experiment will be a life turner for sure, I am either going to die of boredom or get a real life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No worries, you will not die but indeed you will get a real life!

Check out my blog if you are in for some good life-changing small books to read ... love you more, mom