Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pre-pave- Day 12

My #1 desire for today:

I have the most amazing morning! I curl myself in bed for a beautiful snuggly sleep-in session and my cats scooch in with me for pets. Matt kisses me goodbye and I do a booty shake under the covers. I actually get to be in bed while Matt goes off to work, how fun! When I finally step out of bed, the sun is shining and the rain has stopped. I take a hot shower and head off to a delicious breakfast with my sis Kel. Josh is off work this week so we get to meet at our favorite spot instead of her house.

Recap:
Oh YES! I LOVE sleeping in until 8am. So funny that it feels luxurious and it isn't really that late. Matt was so jealous and he kissed me saying he wished he could snuggle up with me and the cats. The sun is out and I enjoy my morning. LOVE hot showers! Kel and I had a great breakfast. It was so fun to get to go back to our spot and have leisure adult conversation without the kids. Kelley is fab and I LOVE hanging with her.

No comments: