Friday, October 16, 2009

Pre-pave- Day 21

My #1 desire for today:

Today I am sweetly surprised by life. Mini-manifests abound as well as some big manifests but I don't even know what they are until they come, and I am so sweetly surprised by them. I AM my I AM and I AM in love with my life, today is the best day ever!

Recap:

It really was the BEST day. Here are some of my beautiful surprises in no particular order...

1. My session with Jill was beautiful (my massage/Reiki therapist), and it was so wonderful to hear her say that I had so much joy around me that it was a pleasure working on me.

2. My CD with rockin' music for Sunday's class came in the mail.

3. I ran into my wonderful friend, Mary, at a concert this evening. I haven't seen her in 4 years and it was so lovely catching up. How amazing!

4. When I saw my niece, Pru, this evening I couldn't believe how much she had grown up in only a week. She sat on my lap, clapped with me, her face filled with smiles.

5. An e-mail from Patricia encouraging me on in a having a splendid class on Sunday.

6. A sudden surge of courage and I called Lifetime and L.A. fitness headquarters and left msgs for their fitness directors to set up a meeting about bringing IntenSati to their club.

7. A pair of jeans that had been a bit tight a few weeks ago slide right on.

8. A husband ready to crawl into bed with me when I arrived home and snuggle up.

The best day ever!

No comments: