Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pre-pave- Day 16

My #1 desire for today:

This morning is DJ yoga at Lululemon and I get there early so I can get a great spot. I talk to Sarah a bit about next weeks class and she is very excited. After class I chat with the DJ and he would love to come back next week for class. There are so many people there and I have fun during class visualizing all these people in my class next week. After yoga Sarah also has me step up and announce class next week, a little bit of what it is, and personally invite everyone to come back. AWESOME! Next Sunday is going to rock!! I head to Balance for some great apts. Flying high thinking about next week!

Recap:

Yes, Yes! I didn't get a chance to talk to the DJ (he had stepped out for lunch) I did get his contact info though. Class next week is going to be a blast. I hope you can make it!

No comments: