Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pre-pave- Day 13

My #1 desire for the day:

To live in my 'I AM' ( my 'I AM' is a powerful, declarative statement about who I AM and how I AM in this world). Here is my I AM....

I AM LOVE.
I live in the highest vibration and it emanates from me.
My path is one of integrity and healing.
I AM a healer.
I AM a leader.
I guide people on this path and they embody their wholeness.
I AM a cheerleader for others and myself.
I applaud us on to living our dreams NO MATTER WHAT!
I AM a visionary.
I believe in the limitless life.
I AM empathy.
I AM knowing.
I deeply feel what people feel and know what they need.
I AM a teacher.
I teach the greatest lesson of all,
Love yourself and extend that love into the lives of others.
I teach it as I live it.
I AM generosity.
I AM kindness.
I bubble over with happiness and joy, and it is infectious.
I AM loved.
I AM appreciated.
I AM abundant.
My material wealth is a mirror to the wealth of virtues that I AM.
I AM considerate.
I AM compassionate.
I AM gifted.
My nature is light hearted, and I spread happiness and laughter.
I AM funny.
I AM silly.
I AM uninhibited.
I AM fearless and always willing to be who I AM.
I AM a safe haven.
I AM a confidant.
I AM firm in what I believe, and I tell the truth.
I AM a student.
I AM gracious and I share what I learn with the world.
I AM charismatic.
I AM an inspiration.
I AM a catalyst for change.
I AM the change I wish to see.
I AM a believer.
I AM that this change is possible.
I AM a Daughter of God, honoring the divine feminine within.
I AM a powerful force to be reckoned with,
I AM LOVE.

Recap:

Ok so this morning at the 6am people kept asking me to repeat their weight exercises. Like they were the walking dead and couldn't remember any sequence I gave them. I started to think this way and got really irritated with repeating myself and then GUESS WHAT?!?!? I remembered this part of my I AM..."My nature is light-hearted, and I spread happiness and laughter". I realized that being grumpy with people was not my I AM. So I said to the next person that asked again what to do, " Ok you want me to repeat it, I will sing it. You have a choice, remember what I tell you first or I will sing it to you the second time and realize my dream of being a singer even though I have NO ability!" I said it light and free and everyone laughed. The next time someone asked, I SANG it, "Che-e-eee-st Pres---sss--- on----th--e-ee-e-- balll-----" and I thought to myself, "I AM fearless and always willing to be who I AM, and I AM silly". They loved it and the rest of class they were all about trying to remember their exercises to "avoid hearing me sing" It turned into this great joke and I was living in my I AM "I spread happiness and laughter. I AM funny. I bubble over with happiness and joy, and it is infectious". And I am actually crying right now as I write this because I AM so moved by how deeply I lived in my I AM when I could have easily been pissed and grumpy at 6 in the morning and started all of my students off on a sour note. I didn't because " I AM a cheerleader for others and myself". GO US, GO T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y! (just be happy you don't have to hear me sing it ) :)

No comments: